With Love • Brock The Bully
We are getting cabin fever here at the Tran household so I decided to resurrect a project that I’ve been holding onto for a few months— With Love” cotton tees! The print features a photo shot in film of my son Brock back in early 2019 when he was experiencing his first doggy flu. He is my first dog and I didn’t know what to do other than freak out and cry. But through his body aches and runny nose, Brock still came to my side to comfort me with his big ass smile. I’m so grateful to have had Brock as a companion through all my heartaches. Everything he does through sickness and health is done with love, just pure love. This shirt, hand printed and hand lettered by me, is to honor his relentless positivity. I want to thank @koysun for printing the front of the shirts and shooting these photos— you all have no idea how much love and energy he put into this project. Lastly, shirt quantities are limited and these shirts will not be printed again due to the complexity of the print. Thank you so much for stopping by
• Film photographed, lettered, and screenprinted by artist, Wednesday Tran
• Hand printed through Halftone Plastisol Process Color
• Each back design was printed free hand with varied ink colors so no shirt looks the same
• 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 single 4.2 oz.
• Model is wearing a Size Small tee
• Eco Friendly and Made in USA